Tuesday 19 October 2010

Hello Universe!

After a long time reading other peoples blogs and having many bloggers in past and a few in the current corp I have decided to take some friendly advice in and start blogging as well. However this will not be a personal blog, but rather a corporate one. I believe that makes more sense as it will mean more updates, more perspectives and more stories. The others that will post updates here are my fellow directors Von Diel and Ulystar, who both already have personal blogs. Other corp members may pop in with posts from time to time if they have something interesting to share but we will see what happens.  

A short introduction of both me and the corp seem in order here so let’s get on with it. I’ve personally been playing EVE on Cyber since June 2008 and after doing some carebareing (is this actually a word?) and 0.0 warfare for about a year I left my first corp to try something new for me: Piracy! Trying out various forms of it over the span of another year in 3 different corps me and some friends cut loose from Hellhounds a short time ago to start our own corp and do things our way. So New Eden Renegades was born. We are generally a crazy bunch of people who enjoy roaming around in mostly small ships fighting pretty much everything we find. One of the more unique things that have emerged from our new corp, or atleast I think so, is what we call The Ladder.

The Ladder is in essence a never ending tourney running in our corp with prizes awarded for the top 3 spots each month. It doesn’t work with a complicated point systems, it’s simply a list of all the corp members, except alts, and you can challenge anyone up to 2 spots above you on the ladder for a fight. If you win you take their spot and so on it goes. I’ll post an update later with the complete rules we have since some things need to be kept in check, for example my ban of ECM since I hate it.

In any case I hope this blog will be a good diary for all the crazy and stupid stuff we do in our corp and some of the hilarious kills and deaths that follow. It might also be interesting for the random passerby who reads it but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

So as we have come to say with pretty much any target we engage: This can only end well!

No comments:

Post a Comment